Los invitamos a deleitar y pasar nuestra tradición en este día tan importante para Colombia y todos los Caleños.
De la tierra del:”Oiga, Mire, Vea”, No puede faltar esta deliciosa receta de la famosa Chuleta Valluna por Erica Dinho de MyColombianRecipes.com
Chuleta Valluna , Lomo de Cerdo apanado or empanizado is one of the most popular dishes in Colombian Restaurants.This Pork dish is a traditional dish from El Valle department of Colombia.
Chuleta Valluna it is usually served with beans and rice or just with salad, yuca, potatoes or plantains on the side. I usually leave the meat in the marinade overnight. The flavor is excellent and because the meat is so thin, it cooks very quickly.
2 pounds pork loin
3 Garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
½ teaspoon ground cumin
¾ cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sazon Goya with azafran
1 cup bread crumbs
6 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Cut the pork loin into 6 pieces and place them between sheets of parchment paper then pound them until each piece is about ¼” thick.
2. Place the cutlets in a large plastic bag and add the onions, scallions, garlic and cumin powder, turning the bag to be sure the meat is covered. Let pork marinate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
3. Place flour and sazon Goya in a dish and mix.
4. In a second dish beat the eggs.
5. In a third dish place the bread crumbs.
6. Remove the pork from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
7. One at the time coat the pork with the flour mixture, dip in the eggs and coat with bread crumbs. Be sure they are well coated.
8. In a large non-stick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat, place 2 cutlets at a time and fry about 3 minutes per side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
9. Clean the skillet with paper towels between batches and continue cooking the pork in the same way you did with the first batch.
Source: Erica Dinho de MyColombianRecipes.com
Filed under: Colombia, Cultura | Tagged: #FelizCumpleañosCali, #OrgullosamenteCaleño, @Colombianrecipe, Cali, Cali celebra 477 años, Chuleta Valluna, Colombia, Colombian Cuisine, Culinaria, Erica Dinho, Gastronomia, My Colombian Recipes |